Dr. Cameron utilizes his former strength and conditioning experience and sports-oriented care to provide hands-on and active care to all his patients.
He believes in making sure patients are proactive and involved in their recovery and care to promote long-term health and keep patients' injury and pain-free.
Dr. Cam was a Chiropractic Resident at the Bigfork Valley Chiropractic Clinic at the Bigfork Valley Hospital located in northern Minnesota.
Among the issues, he is most experienced in treating neck pain and back pain; sports and accident-related injuries; weight lifting injuries, and extremity injuries.
Dr. Cam takes pride in getting to know each patient's frustrations, worries, personal setbacks, aspirations, and goals. This allows him to better understand how he can guide patients through their injuries and create a plan of action.
BS Florida State University - Exercise Science
MS California University of Pennsylvania - Exercise Science & Health Promotion
DC Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida - Doctor of Chiropractic
- Exercising, playing fetch with his dog, watching anything Marvel, and laying by the pool
- Palm Harbor, Florida
- Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS)-International Certified Sports Chiropractor
- National Strength & Conditioning Association-Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Functional and Kinetic Training with Rehab Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine-Certified Personal Trainer